Marriage & Family Therapist Associate, LMFTA, SUDP, MHP, CMHS
Who is taking care of you?
Do you ever feel like you are alone in life, as if the world is resting on your shoulders? Maybe you care for your partner and children, even your peers or pets, while no one cares for you.
It’s easy to get into a routine in life where you are always busy and consumed with responsibilities but feel little real connection.
I help people who feel isolated or disconnected return to themselves and those they love.
You can expect expert care
I provide empathetic and expert care. We will develop and implement an individualized treatment plan that addresses your needs, circumstances, and goals. Our goal is your improved health, wellness, recovery, and autonomy. You can get help for mental health challenges — including anxiety and depression. You can build sustained recovery from substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. You can heal from grief.
Specialized care for your needs — in-person in Oak Harbor or on-line
I offer therapy online or in person for people of all ages, including children, teens, and adults.
I know there are times in life that can feel hopeless. However, you can develop new skills and ways of dealing with difficulties. That may include connecting more with your partner, or managing and even thriving in stressful situations. I’d love to talk if you’re ready to make a change.
With training in several specialty therapies, you can expect care to draw from the tools that best meet your needs. We may build coping skills using mindfulness, connection, and cognitive techniques. I’m trained in Gottman Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and other approaches.
Expert help for military families
Together, we’ll create a plan to meet your goals.
Contact me for a free 15-minute consultation.
- Marriage & Family Therapist, Specialization in Military Children & Adolescent, Northcentral University
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology & Social Deviance, California University of Pennsylvania
- Counselor Agency Affiliated Credential
- Substance Use Disorder Professional Certification
- The National Society of Leadership and Success
- Delta Kappa, the International Marriage and Family Therapy Honor Society
- ACT Therapy Immersion Completion Certification
- Navy’s Senior Enlisted Academy
- Navy’s Command Master Chief / Chief of the Boat Course, Navy’s Senior Enlisted Academy
- Navy Legal Brief & Memoranda Writing Course
- Air Force Claims & Litigation Course
- Legalman School
- Yeoman “A” School